Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Just another snowy day.....

I woke up this morning with the right side of my face swollen and in pain.  I had worn the night guard last night and it miraculously stayed in but I guess was not much help.  I am not giving up on it yet though, as it is just the first night of wear and it was flared up.  I decided to stay home because opening my mouth was painful and the "storm of the century"  was coming....LOL.


I didn't actually wake though until 11:30 due to the meds I took last night for sleep and pain.  I still drank my Spark drink and took my MNS E packs along with the Catalyst and ThermoPlus.  Drank my morning MRS and rested some.   I did attempt W3D2 of C25K but running was NOT a good thing to do. So I walked for 45 minutes.  


I have decided that I should post my weights and measurements thus far on here too, not just on Sparkpeople....




Height: 5'4.5" 
Week #1 January 5th,
Chest: 37
Waist: 35
Hip: 42.5
Thigh: 24.5
Arm: 14 

STARTINT WEIGHT January 5: 183.8
Week 1 Jan 12: 182.4 (-1.4!!)
Week.2 Jan 19: 183.2 (+0.8)
Week 3 Jan 26: 181.2 (-2.0!!) 






Over and out,
Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment