Monday, January 24, 2011

Intro Blog

Hi everyone! 

My name is Rhonda and I am starting this blog for a variety of reasons.  I am in the process of recreating my life and I want to have a place to record it.  I am not sure I would do it faithfully if I was using an old pen and paper.  Actually I am not sure if I will do it faithfully on here, but I am hopeful that I will be more accountable on here!


So the two main components I am going to be chronicling on here is my journey through health and my journey in becoming a dog trainer.  I am an athletic trainer working in research, but my true passion are pups.  I have three of my own and am an "aunt" to many and want to be an educator to even more!  This is short blog because of weekend that I have had and I am exhausted...but I took the first step and created this blog site!!  Go me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment